I took three A4 pages, folded them into a section and wrote my letter on the twelve A5 pages that were so created. Then I used a large piece of blue carton as the cover.
Close-up of the middle hole of the pamphlet binding that I used.
We glued some decorative paper on the cover. At the left side you can see the knot I used to close the binding.
To close the cover, we glued a piece of red paper on both sides, and set a wax seal on the left side.
Close-up of the wax seal and the closing knot.
I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. And the recipient was impressed as well. I really like the pamphlet binding, and I think I'll be using it more often in the future.