1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you ANY five questions.
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
greybeta asked me these questions:
1. What three animes from the past three years should people know more about?
That one didn't take me too long. My list is:
Mushishi, because every shot and every scene is thought out. Excellent visuals, and a very melancholic atmosphere that sucked us right in.
Seirei no Moribito, because it is a sweeping fantasy story that is exciting from start to finish -- even in the 'downtime'. Every narrative thread ties into the masterful conclusion.
True Tears, because while it is a bishoujo series, it manages to nimbly avoid all the pitfalls of bishoujo series. It offers a really rich story.
2. Say I need a laptop for under 600 bucks. What would you recommend?
That wholly depends on what you want it for. As a rule, laptops are much more expensive than a comparable desktop -- so you have to want the laptop form-factor for some reason. As for myself, I wanted a small laptop for lightweight surfing and to act as an image-tank on vacation -- and the Asus Eee 900 offered that.
3. Which crayon in the crayon box would represent you?
A light shade of brown.
4. Have you ever forgotten your anniversary?
No, but I do have to check the engraving in my wedding ring to see if it's the 22nd of 23rd of August.
5. What's the best Dutch dish you can cook?
I don't do Dutch dishes much. But I guess I can make a 'mashpot' of raw escarole, using my grandmother's recipe. It's not as delicious as when she made it, though.