I've used all three 8x4 cm erasers I had, so for the seventh stamp based on bee_eye's designs, I used one of the 6x4 cm erasers I still had kicking around. Which meant I had a 2x4cm 'scrap' left after I was done.
Yesterday morning, I drew a design on it: a flower flanked by two leaves. And before yesterday's D&D session, I cut the stamp -- my first stamp that I designed myself. OK, so it isn't much, but it's a start I guess.
nathreee still had something hand-made coming, so I gave her the stamp. But not before I tested it and scanned it in:
Also, the carving block sampler that I ordered arrived. These blocks are so much larger than erasers, so I will be able to make even larger designs! I'm really excited -- I have some cool ideas. I don't think I'll be going back to erasers anymore.