The rules of the meme are two-fold:
"A. People who have been tagged must, if they choose to participate, write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question. Please italicize the new question if you do that.
B. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you."
Yeah, right. I will refuse to tag eight other people -- if you have a problem with it, you're more than welcome to visit and discuss it with me.
01. What are your internet nicknames?
Fub. Always has been. Though there was a time I also used the name of 'Pipco', when Fub was taken.
02. How do you style your hair?
03. What's new in your life right now?
The fact that I'm now suddenly doing planning stuff at work.
04. How many colours are you wearing now?
Discounting the print on my T-shirt, 3.
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm shy by nature, but I can hide that pretty well.
06. What was the last book you read?
"Spook Country" by William Gibson.
07. Do you nap a lot?
08. If you had to have a one night stand with someone famous, who would you like it to be?
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
The fact that I'm now suddenly doing planning stuff at work. I get a lot of shit on my plate, and some of that is not the stuff I signed up for.
10. What's your current obsession?
It seems I've mellowed out a lot -- I'm not obsessing these days.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I can be out of the door in 15 minutes if I have to. 30 is more comfortable.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Livejournal. All the rest is syndicated onto my friends page.
13. Do you write fic? What was the last fic you wrote?
14. Do you like to clean?
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"She sells sanctuary" by The Cult.
16. What's the last movie you saw?
"My Neighbours the Yamadas".
17. What are some of the traits your ideal partner must have?
If klik doesn't have it, I don't need it.
18. What is your least favourite thing to do that you have to do every day?
There's not much that I have to do every day that I dislike. These days it's getting harder to get out of the warm bed, though.
Also, I used the Deepest Sender Firefox plugin to post this. I used to use Drivel, but that lacks tag support, and it's essentially a dead project so there's little chance of it getting added... It does seem to mess up my HTML when I do a preview, though -- so that's an important strike against it.