Hein (fub) wrote,
Hein
fub

  • Mood:

One step at a time

I found and corrected three hardware bugs in the LED matrix tower. It now displays a fixed picture -- at least that works now. That means the power supply, microcontroller, shift register and decade counter are all cooperating nicely.

Next step is to pull the ORB into the chain, to make a really random BlinkenLeds display.
Tags: electronics project
Subscribe

  • Troubles restarting

    As ‘the troubles’ seem to be restarting (which anyone could have foreseen), I am thinking about my visit to Northern Ireland in 2015. I…

  • Things that happened this week

    A power interruption. We had gotten a letter from the company that manages the power lines that they’d be working on the infrastructure on…

  • Karen Sparck Jones, one of the greats

    If you’re on Twitter, you should follow the account OnThisDayShe, which highlights an (often overlooked) woman who helped shape our world.…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 3 comments