- Urban Fantasy: Magic works, everybody knows it, but not everybody can work with it. We follow a young Mage who starts as an apprentice with a Master Mage, and learns something about the nature of Magic, what it can and can't do. But more importantly, the apprentice learns something about people.
(This is the Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto-like world...)
- Weird Urban Fantasy: there's something going on, just below the surface of every-day life. It's weird and potentially dangerous to everybody it touches, but most of us are completely oblivious to it. A handful of people know of it, and they try to either abuse this mysterious power, or save mankind from it.
(Think Clive Barker and/or Neil Gaiman)
- Mecha SF: Low-fidelity military-light story about a battle cruiser stationed in the asteroid belt. Lots of hot-shot aces, rookie pilots and heart-pounding battle scenes.
(Think of a cross between 'Voices of a Distant Star' and, say, 'Genesis Climber Mospeada' ;)
- Hard SF/Transhuman Space: Scientifically 'believable' SF, set somewhere in the asteroid belt.
- Suspense. Isa Hanger's story continued.
- Anything you think I should write about.
What story should fub write?
Fill out the poll! On friday, I will choose the story I'll write and expand on the world and themes. If you have questions, just leave a comment.