Hein (fub) wrote,
Hein
fub

  • Mood:
Sometimes I amaze even myself.

Today I put all the pins in their sockets and verified that the individual driver circuits worked.
I also had a problem with a look-up table jumping off the memory page (resulting in a jump somewhere in the middle of the ISR, giving totally unpredictable behaviour), so I changed the firmware somewhat. Instead of using a lookup table, I 'seed' the initial color values and then just add 3 to that number at each step. No lookup table needed, and I get pretty much every color available.

Now I have hooked it all up and inserted the RGB LEDs sideways into the pieces of plexiglass. It looks stunningly good. I'm even more excited about this project now!
Tags: electronics project
Subscribe

  • Update… such as it is

    Wow, I haven’t posted here in… like forever. Let’s do a little update. Vacation. We went on the (now traditional) Texel holiday…

  • The New Normal

    We’re starting to get to grips with our new normal. On one hand, it’s been easy on me, but I also miss certain parts of my routine that…

  • Social distancing

    I’ve read people stating that it should be called “physical distancing” because we’re keeping our physical distance but keep…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments