1. I used to have really long hair, but I cut it short when I got bald(er).
2. I have lots of ideas for T-shirts. Maybe I should learn silk-screening.
3. I still have to write up a project log about the MACH F to post at the Gathering of Tweakers.
4. I have been toying with the idea of making a Sudoku Solver, but where would be the use of that? Now, if I could use it to generate Sudoku puzzles...
5. I used to ride horseback. It's the only sport that I have ever done with any sort of enthusiasm. I still have weak ankles from it -- unlike klik, whose ankles are really strong from years of ballet. You know those scenes in movies, when the hero and the heroine are fleeing, and she twists her ankle? With us, it is exactly the other way around.
6. I really want to go back to Tokyo one time.
7. I think there is no such thing as too much hardware. I'm considering turning the P3 into a MAME cabinet.
8. I would dearly love to make a living making all sorts of smart devices, but my skills are not l33t enough.
9. I don't know what I would do without klik. I can't think of my life without her.
10. I am really annoyed at the kids with mopeds who make lots of noise by driving their stupid machines all afternoon through the park behind our house.
11. I suspect our neighbours think we're weird people. And that's OK -- we are.
12. The new bed is so big that it almost gives me agoraphobia.
13. Our cat is cute -- when he doesn't make so much noise.
14. I find it really hard to stay in touch with my friends. There are people I consider friends that I haven't seen for a year now...
15. I have always been geeky.
16. I don't have any contact with any people from my basic school or highschool -- bellybuttonblue excepted.
17. I am a total Macross fanboy.
18. I haven't seriously read a novel in a long, long time. Somehow, it doesn't appeal to me as much as it did. Perhaps I have acquired a taste for leisurely pursuits that are more intellectually stimulating.
19. I saw the Metal Gear Solid 4 preview today. Yes, it's a cut-scene, but it uses the in-game rendering engine. I needed a new pair of pants after that.
20. I am done now.
Wow, took me 12 minutes. But I don't think I could tag someone who hadn't already done this.