Design goals for this layout:
- Clean and simple;
- Most screen-space should go to the content of the entries (unlike in, say, Generator);
- Entries should be visually separated from eachother;
- Always show the usericon of the poster;
- Make it impossible for the content of the entry to flow over the usericon of the poster;
- Stuff like mood and music should take up as little space as possible.
This is what I came up with. This is a static HTML mock-up, and I quite like it a bit. I have a thing for rounded corners, I think. It's not very colorful as it is now, but I am thinking of making a few different 'themes', with different background images and different colors. I need to remake the images for the rounded corners if the colors change, though -- but that's not too much work.
Your comments are appreciated.