1. What is the first RPG you ever played?
Rolemaster first edition. I played a Hobbit Thief, by the name of Laer Celeb.
2. What RPG do you currently play most often?
Amber, D&D3 and Continuum.
3. What is the best system you've played?
Hard to say. Most systems have one or two clever mechanics that set it apart -- and since most RPGs try to do different things, it's hard to say which one is 'best'. That being said, I think the system of the Amber Diceless RPG succeeds best in what it tries to do, with Rune being a close second. And I really, really like the psychic action resolution system of Conspiracy X.
4. What is the best system you've run?
I have very fond memories of several RoleMaster campaigns -- because of the campaigns themselves, not because of the system.
5. Would you consider yourself an: Elitist/ Min-Maxer/ Rules Lawyer?
I'm not certain what 'Elitist' means, but I'm certainly not a Min-Maxer or a Rules Lawyer.
6. If you could recommend a new RPG which would you recommend? Why?
Transhuman Space, because it's a manual to the future. Nobilis, because it perfectly marries myth and modern times.
7. How often do you play?
3 or 4 times a month on average.
8. What sort of characters do you play? Leader? Follower? Comic Relief? Roll-Player/ Role-Player?
Hmmm... Either I play a very combat-oriented character (Baruch Big-Nose), or I play a thief/jack-of-all-trades (both Arins).
9. What is your favourite Genre for RPGs?
Anything with a new take on a rich background.
10. What Genres have you played in?
Fantasy, sci-fi, humour, conspiracy, probably some others as well.
11. Do you prefer to play or GM? Do you do both?
I really like to play, but given my eccentric tastes in RPGs, genres and plots, I GM a lot.
12. Do you like religion in your games?
13. Do you have taboo subjects in your games or is everything "fair game"?
As long as my players are comfortable, I'm OK with it. Personally, I dislike graphic sexual descriptions, I'd rather have the narrative 'fade to black'.
14. Have you developed your own RPG before?
I've done some (sketchy) world-building, and adapted some rulesets to do what I needed, but nothing more.
15. Have you ever been published in the Gaming Industry? If so...what?
No, unless you could playtest credits in the main rulebook of Darkurthe Legends.