It's about a young girl, Yume, who goes to Tokyo to train to become a magician. Yes, it's the normal modern world, but magic does exist (though the ability to use it is something you inherit from your parents). The use of magic is strictly regulated, and there is a bureau that trains mages and fulfills requests of clients.
High points of the series:
- The voice actress of Yume. I love her voice.
- The voice actress of Angela Brooks: she reprises her role of Robin (of Witch Hunter fame) almost all over again
- The music. Love it.
- The character designs. Yume is cute without being overly sexy. I dig that.
- The ending.
- I would have liked to see more of the impact magic has in everyday life.
- Only 12 episodes... I want more!
I'll give it an 8.