The toolbar makes it easy
Now you are informed
I've written about the AnimeNfo toolbar before. Not much people are using it, it seems, but this week I got a message from xaviar_nl that it had stopped working. So I investigated for a bit, and indeed: the search interface had changed from a POST into a GET.
So I installed VC++ and changed the code a bit. It's now published on my website, under the new category 'NetStuff'.
I don't use IE anymore, perhaps I should learn how to make Firefox extensions and make a toolbar for Firefox too.
EDIT: breyten came with a superb tip for using Firefox' URL keyword feature. The page has now directions on how to set this up in Firefox!